Personal and unique designs, created and hand painted by Jules King. Initial discussion is centred around clients preferences, style and colours. All designs are created as a 2D proof to finalise any changes. With 3 coats of varnish, the wagon painting should last decades if given an extra coat of varnish every couple of years.
- Design artwork for the wagon. Design of fine art painting for back panel (under window).
- Preparation and flat painting with 1 x undercoat followed by approx 3 x top coats, (sanding between each coat.
- Chalking up design onto wagon.
- Wagon painting.
- Gold Leafing.
- Washing down.
- Varnish x 3 coats.
The process takes approximately 140 hours (4 weeks) to complete depending on the complexity of the design.
- Exterior paint. 2.5lt tin exterior paint
- Professional signwriters Paints.
- Gold leaf.
- UV varnish.
Price available upon application
For more information on the wagon painting please contact me